Learn Biblical Greek and Biblical Hebrew
The Masters of Divinity in Exegetical Studies program develops your skill in Biblical Exegesis. Advanced courses in Biblical Greek, Biblical Hebrew, and research are required for the exegetical studies. This exegetical degree prepares you for a life of preaching and teaching God’s word whether in the church or in the academy. Graduates are ready for careers in a teaching ministry, Bible translation, or on track to becoming a professor.
The Master of Divinity Exegetical Studies is a 90-hour degree with our Master of Divinity core classes and classes specializing in Biblical Greek and Biblical Hebrew so you can study the original languages for yourself. If you are a full-time student this degree takes 3 years to complete, but it is flexible and can take longer if you need to slow down. Come to Grace and learn from our superb faculty in these different areas:
- Biblical Greek Grammar
- Biblical Hebrew Grammar
- Advanced Exegesis
- Cultural Background the Bible
TH 5010 Systematic Theology ICredit Hours: 3
TH 5020 Systematic Theology IICredit Hours: 3
TH 5280 History of Doctrine and the ChurchCredit Hours: 3
TH 6100 New Testament TheologyCredit Hours: 3
OT 6010 Old Testament TheologyCredit Hours: 3
TH 5090 HermeneuticsCredit Hours: 3
NT 5320 New Testament Survey (online only)Credit Hours: 3
OT 5000 Old Testament IntroductionCredit Hours: 3
PM 6210 Expository Preaching and TeachingCredit Hours: 3
NT 5110 New Testament Greek ICredit Hours: 3
NT 5120 New Testament Greek IICredit Hours: 3
NT 5140 New Testament Greek IIICredit Hours: 3
NT 7040 Greek Exegesis ICredit Hours: 3
OT 6040 Biblical Hebrew ICredit Hours: 3
OT 6050 Biblical Hebrew IICredit Hours: 3
OT 6060 Biblical Hebrew IIICredit Hours: 3
OT 7040 Hebrew Exegesis ICredit Hours: 3
In order to be considered for enrollment in the Master of Divinity program at Grace Theological Seminary, you must fulfill certain admissions requirements:
- A four-year bachelor‘s degree or its equivalent (for international students) from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- A student who received their pre-seminary education at an institution that is not accredited or who achieved less than a 2.5-grade point average in pre-seminary education may be admitted on academic restriction.
In addition to filling out an application, you must provide:
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate work or graduate transfer work
- A personal reference
- A spiritual life reference
- A church endorsement
- Additionally, international applicants must provide a copy of TESOL test scores, and provide a financial certificate indicating sufficient funding for the program of study.