Women’s Leadership, M.Div.
The MDiv degree program provides an optimal curriculum in graduate theological study to prepare men and women for various ministry roles. The three-year program requires 75 hours of study. There are eight concentrations: General Studies, Pastoral Studies, Pastoral Counseling, Christian Ministry, Exegetical Studies, Intercultural Studies, Women’s Leadership, and Chaplaincy Studies. Advanced Standing credit may be obtained for up to 18 credit hours of the MDiv degree and 36 credit hours may be transferred from an accredited institution. The combination of Advanced Standing and Transfer Credit is limited to 36 credit hours.
The Women’s Leadership Studies concentration will help students develop both ministry values and skills to make genuine connections with others. The program will provide leadership skills related to the organization and administration of ministry programs in church, parachurch and mission environments while internalizing a biblical worldview of dependency on God. (M.Div. Core plus 12 credit hours.)
In order to be considered for enrollment in the Master of Divinity program at Grace Theological Seminary, you must fulfill certain admissions requirements:
- A four-year bachelor‘s degree or its equivalent (for international students) from a recognized institution of higher learning. Graduates of Bible colleges, liberal arts colleges, and state colleges and universities are encouraged to apply.
- A student who received his or her pre-seminary education at an institution that is not accredited or who achieved less than a 2.5 grade point average in pre-seminary education may be admitted on academic restriction.
In order to be considered for admission, the student must provide:
- Official transcripts from the school where you obtained your bachelor’s degree. If you are currently working on your degree, you can submit an unofficial transcript for admission until term completion, at which time an official transcript is required. Transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
- A spiritual life reference
- Additionally, international applicant must provide a copy of TESOL test scores, and provide a financial certificate indicating sufficient funding for the program of study.