Women’s Ministry Leadership, M.A.
M.A. Local Church Ministry—Women’s Ministry Leadership
The Women’s Ministry Leadership concentration will help students develop both ministry values and skills to make genuine connections with others. The program will provide leadership skills related to the organization and administration of ladies ministry programs in church, parachurch and mission environments while internalizing a biblical worldview of dependency on God.
Master of Arts in Local Church Ministry Degree
There are those interested in or involved in vocational ministry who want to pursue postgraduate study, but pursuing a 75-hour M.Div. is impractical or undesirable. The 48-hour Master of Arts in Local Church Ministry is a wonderful alternative! It includes theology and hermeneutics, spiritual formation and prayer, and a variety of practical ministry courses.
The following types of students are encouraged to consider this program:
- Those already having had several years of vocational ministry experience who desire further theological study in order to be better prepared for the pastoral role.
- Students desiring additional theological study for their particular field of ministry.
This is a terminal degree program for those who do not plan to pursue a Doctor of Ministry degree in the future.
In order to be considered for enrollment in the Master of Arts program at Grace Theological Seminary, you must fulfill certain admissions requirements:
- A four-year bachelor‘s degree or its equivalent (for international students) from a recognized institution of higher learning. Graduates of Bible colleges, liberal arts colleges, and state colleges and universities are encouraged to apply.
- A student who received his or her pre-seminary education at an institution that is not accredited or who achieved less than a 2.5 GPA in pre-seminary education may be admitted on academic restriction.
In order to be considered for admission, the student must provide:
- Official transcripts from the school where you obtained your bachelor’s degree. If you are currently working on your degree, you can submit an unofficial transcript for admission until term completion, at which time an official transcript is required. Transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A spiritual life reference
- Additionally, international applicant must provide a copy of TESOL test scores, and provide a financial certificate indicating sufficient funding for the program of study.